We have got several hundrets of photos for an online shop shot on different models. All of them have a plain white background, but vary in clipping (?).
We need to crop them in following way:
- aspect ration needs to be the same with 1116x1184 (as we have other images with this size).
- the shoulder of the models should be at the same height.
- the lower edge of the shirts / hoodies should be at the same height.
We tried following in Photoshop:
- have one image as template as a base layer
- pull in the next image as new layer
- reduce opacity to see the first image
- resize and position it above the other image
- set opacity back to 100%
- save / export it as JPEG
Is there a faster way to get this job done? Thanks for any input!