Specialized into the field of ERLANG functional programming and NoSQL databases.
Growing up with computers, I started programming when I was 12 years old and I became the owner of an original IBM 286 AT. Since the 90's, I have accumulated a large amount of experience in the field of information technology.
- Started with Basic, Pascal, FoxPro and Euphoria programming language.
- Deeply understanding personal computers using C and x86 assembly language.
- Learned OOP and developed a 3D game engine written in C++
- Administrating my own web design and hosting business, developing and hosting hundreds of websites since 2005 until present.
- Mastered PHP by developing my own open source content management system based on a unique HMCV (Hierarchical model–view–controller) architecture.
- Evolved into functional programming using Erlang and NoSQL databases (Mnesia and Cassandra).
- Complete understanding of XMPP protocol.
- Developed servers for the new IOT protocol MQTT.
- Built a massively scalable CDN using Ceph.
- Researched into Voip protocols.
- Building a custom client/server solution for encrypted voice and video chats.
Continuously improving my functional languages knowledge using: Lisp, Haskell, Clojure and Scala.
In the area of mobile applications' development the following skills help me collaborate better with the front end team: 1. Android development (Android SDK and Java) 2. iOS development (Swift and XCode) 3. Xamarin (C#)
Member for 1 year, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 16 '18 at 5:08