New answers tagged


One YN622C on my camera. One YN622c on my YN656EXIII. Two YN600EXRTII triggered by the YN622C on my camera. Would I be able to do that...? No. The Yongnuo 622 2.4 GHz triggering system is incompatible with the Canon RT system Yongnuo's cloned for their RT gear. To use a YN-622C or YN-622-TX as your on-camera transmitter, the YN-600EX-RT flashes would ...

Top 50 recent answers are included