Skip to main content

New answers tagged

1 vote

Multi focal photos

Yes, 'focus stacking' is a common technique these days. My Canon camera has a burst mode over a range of focus distances specifically to be used with this technique. There are systems in Photoshop ...
davolfman's user avatar
  • 481
1 vote

What are the techniques to sharpening text in colored paper?

Sharpening doesn't remove/mitigate the blurriness of text; it only enhances edges of the letters. But here the problem of the image is that the text lacks contrast (so not that much "edge" ...
xenoid's user avatar
  • 21.6k
0 votes

How does one create a glowy/halation effect in post?

In Lightroom: Increase Whites and Highlights. Apply a slight negative Dehaze. Reduce Clarity. In Photoshop: Select Highlights (Select > Color Range > Highlights). Create a new layer via copy. ...
Fahad Ali's user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included