Skip to main content
2 votes

Best way to replace faces on photos

This assumes you have at least basic photography & Photoshop skills, and access to the same or at least ball-park similar quality camera to that the master shot was done on. If we're talking about ...
Tetsujin's user avatar
  • 23.4k
1 vote

What is it called when you put a sequence of photos together to show an event?

A group of photos that tell a story is called a Narrative or a photo essay . This is almost always an assignment in any photography coarse. It can be very subjective and up to the photographer but the ...
Alaska Man's user avatar
  • 3,618

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible