New answers tagged


The H4D and H5D take the HC series lenses, or the V-system lenses with an adapter. And to satisfy the "crop factor" popcorn-eaters, there are also HCD lenses which are only appropriate for the smaller-sensor versions of the backs - they're sort of the Hasselblad version of APS-C-only lenses for DSLRs based on 35mm camera systems (like Nikon DX or ...


If it was leaking before you did the seals and it is always at the same spot then yes it is most likely the damaged area. If you can't seal it on the inside, tape the outside.

Top 50 recent answers are included