2 votes

Is there software that help me pre-visualize photowall collage before I commit to hanging the photos?

Is there any tool / website for this ? Any image editing program (e.g. Photoshop) would work. Take a picture of your wall, import it, and superimpose miniature versions of the photos you're going to ...
Caleb's user avatar
  • 31.7k
1 vote

What Lightroom settings should I use to export photo collages for printing?

With the clarification in the comments and I think the edited question I think the real answer is you should not use the Lightroom Print option for sending images to a print company, but should use ...
Linwood's user avatar
  • 2,363
1 vote

What software can make collages which look like multiple Polaroids on a wall?

TurboCollage, available for both Mac and Windows PC, can make collages that look like multiple spread out polaroids. Here's a sample screenshot of designing such a photo using TurboCollage: (...
AmaltasCoder's user avatar
1 vote

What is it called when you put a sequence of photos together to show an event?

A group of photos that tell a story is called a Narrative or a photo essay . This is almost always an assignment in any photography coarse. It can be very subjective and up to the photographer but the ...
Alaska Man's user avatar
  • 3,608

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible