How to copy a mask from one module to another and modify it on the second module without affecting the original mask in the first module?
- In the darkroom, go to the left panel
- At the bottom of the panel, you have a masks management module
- In the module, you have a list of modules using masks and then a list of masks
- On the relevant mask, right click and select "duplicate this shape". You might also change the masks names to make them easier to distinguish
- Retrieve the duplicate mask in your other module and edit it to fit your needs.