enter image description here

I’ve seen a lot of people using this filter on their picture but I can’t find out where this getting it from. Please help!

closed as unclear what you're asking by scottbb, Olin Lathrop, Michael C, inkista, Hueco Feb 14 '18 at 16:14

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


It looks like someone has artificially added digital noise to the photo to simulate a high ISO photo. Noise is usually more noticeable in darker areas and less noticeable in the bright areas. In this photo the noise is also very noticeable in the bright areas so I think it was artificially added.

There are software programs like "Noiseware" which allow you to remove the digital noise. Some of these programs or apps will also allow you to add digital noise instead of removing it.

Here is what the original photo might have looked like:

enter image description here

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.