I've done work on a number of images in my lightroom catalog and created some presets on the way. I then had an issue with creative cloud and had to uninstall and delete my adobe directories. I kept the directory with my lightroom images in it but I deleted the directory with the presets and I don't have any backups of the catalogue.
When I load lightroom, the images still have the preset effects on them but they are not visible in the preset dropdown/folder.
I can go image to image and save the 'settings' as a new preset, but I wouldn't know if I then have duplicate presets or not.
Is there a way to 'autimagically' re-create the presets? Or is there some way to get the preset info out of each image automatically?
the process followed was:
- Imported images to lightroom
- Processed image1 and created preset1
- Processed image2 and created preset2
- Processed image3 and created preset1
- Saved processed images
- reinstalled CC and deleted the presets folder by accident but not the saved, processed images.
- Currently I can open the processed images in lightroom and save the preset but don't know which preset belongs to which images and there are about 500+ images.