enter image description here

What app or photo effect is it to get the sparkling or twinkle effect that's circled?


It's generally called a starburst. There are filters that attach to your lens that create this effect, software "filters" that add the effect automatically to highlights, and software image effects that let you place a starburst wherever you want. These were pretty clearly applied by hand -- there's no optical reason that the "1" would have a starburst around it.

|improve this answer|||||

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.