This question already has an answer here:
I have a Canon 60D, 18-55mm kit lens, and a 70-200mm f/2.8 that I use to shoot my kids sporting events. I want to replace my 30+ year old flash with a new unit. I am considering Godox and Yongnuo third party flashes as Canon are out of my price range.
I have questions about:
- Trigger differences. Should I be using RF or Optical triggering?
- Master/slave functionality.
- Yongnuo 600EX-RT vs the Godox v860c. Any advice between the two. There is about a $50 difference between the two.
- I want to get a flexible powerful flash with a range of at least 150ft.
- High school sports are fast action
- I would prefer Li-Ion batteries but AA are fine as well
- I would like to have a TTL radio transmitter for future use