I am a guy who mostly shoot JPEGs even though I know the benefits of shooting RAWs. Its because I'm too lazy to process the RAW files. I am newish in Photography, I shoot a lot of pics whenever I'm outside but the number of keepers are low. So after shooting maybe 500 pics I luckily pick 1/2 from them. This is my main reason for shooting JPEGs. I just keep pressing the Right/Left arrow button in Pacasa until I see a pic which I can keep. RAW files takes longer to load and also lacks quick review because the viewer application doesn't support Right/Left arrow. So, I need suggestion on a better RAW viewing software, which:
- Loads RAW files quick.
- Support Right/Left arrow image switching and zooming.
- I can delete the file if I'm not happy with it.
- Supports Canon RAW files (I'm using 550D)
- Even if it doesn't have RAW processing capability, its okay, I can use DPP for processing, I just need it to preview RAW files.
- Is free to use/Open source.
Thanks in advance. I've tried two viewers so far, one that came with my camera CD and IrfanView. So, Please do not suggest anyone from these two.
EDIT: I'm using Windows Vista atm, but might switch to Windows 7 later this month.