I did some head shots, where they wanted the background to be through the windows. It was kind of raining lightly that day hence I have a few few streaks of water on the window. They wanted a nice blurred background and this is a real eye sore.
I want to achieve the following:
- Water streak free background
- Add a blue tint to the background
What would be a good scalable way to do this? I need to process 30 pictures like this one.
Things I've tried already:
- Heal tool in Lr/Ps and I feel it takes too much time.
- Use a magnetic select tool to create a mask over the background and try to replace background with one picture with all the heals. This process also takes a long time and becomes complicated for portraits with curly hair.
- Draw a mask on the background and turn down clarity & dehaze. There is some improvement but background becomes too blurry.