I have a Nikon D5000 and I was wondering if there is a specific name for a cap that would fit over the front of my camera when no lens is attached.


1 Answer 1


You want a "body cap".

Specifically the Nikon BF-1A or BF-1B, or a generic equivalent.



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.