Note: the links in the list below are likely to go stale, as manufacturers and distributors often change their numbering/indexing; and as parts go out of production.
Not knowing which manufacturer(s) provides the CF/SD card connectors for your camera, the best you can do is find datasheet specs from a wide variety of manufacturers, and make your own best guess. When I searched for "SD card insert eject cycle", I came up with some of the following:
- 3000 – 5000 cycles (various SIM & MicroSD card connectors, no standard SD): SMK Electronics
- 10,000 cycles @ 400–600 cycles/hour: Hirose Electronics (Mouser)
- "10,000 mating cycles are guaranteed": Kyocera 5138 series connector
- 10,000 mating cycles max durability: Molex
I could not find any physical mating cycle requirements in the SD Card Association's Simplified Specifications. I believe those requirements were redacted from the freely-available simplified specs (if you need that level of detail, you're a manufacturer, and you have to pay for the full spec).
Regarding CF Cards,
- A distributor's slicksheet for 3M CFast connectors refers to the CFast standard's required 10,000 cycle minimum requirement. (Not exactly CF card, but a follow-on standard).
- 10,000 cycles; JST Manufacturing