enter image description here

Coul you please help me find out the name of this filter?

  • 3
    \$\begingroup\$ Please see [ Important information for asking “What's this effect?” questions](meta.photo.stackexchange.com/questions/3881/…) and edit your question (and title) correspondingly. Thanks. \$\endgroup\$
    – mattdm
    Commented May 7, 2016 at 17:22

1 Answer 1


What I see is an increase in saturation, a raised black point and some film-like grain.

It looks like the colors are slightly flat looking, not very contrast-y. Especially the grass which looks flattened and saturated.

  • \$\begingroup\$ could please name some filters, tht look like this one? \$\endgroup\$
    – Creepy
    Commented May 7, 2016 at 17:27
  • \$\begingroup\$ I don't know filter names, it's more of an Instagram thing I believe \$\endgroup\$
    – clabacchio
    Commented May 7, 2016 at 17:28
  • 8
    \$\begingroup\$ @Creepy not everything is a "filter". Post-processing of images is not always a "one-click" effect \$\endgroup\$
    – osullic
    Commented May 7, 2016 at 17:47

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.