As I have an canon camera in which I even got standard kit lens. Now at present the lens of camera is been not working properly because of not handling it safety, due to which I am not able to get proper or clear image or pictures. So can any help me out that how to change the lens without damaging my camera.
Lifted from the page given by Surendar above.
- Don’t do this in a dusty atmosphere. Ideally, switch lenses indoors or sheltered from the wind to avoid dust or dirt reaching your camera’s sensor.
- Lay your camera on its back on a soft surface, such as a jacket or kit bag, to protect your rear LCD, and so you’ll have both hands free to switch lenses.
- Have your new lens within reach to minimise the amount of time your DSLR’s innards are open to the elements to stop dust getting in.
- Use your left hand to press down on the Lens Release Button, use your right hand to turn your lens in an anticlockwise direction and pull clear.
- Put the lens down to one side. Remove the dust cap from the lens mount of the replacement lens and put it on the lens you’ve just removed.
- Line up the red dots on both the lens and camera.
- Slot the lens in, turn it clockwise until your hear it click. Take the lens cap off your replacement lens and you’re ready to take some pictures!
TL;DR: Do not do it in a dusty environment, don't drop it, don't bang it, do it slowly, keep it in a cool dry environment secured.