I'm looking for an eyecup for the Sony A7R II (possible round). I haven't found much available in the UK. Any options?

  • \$\begingroup\$ Did you try looking in online shops? If yes, which ones? None of them had eyecups for Sony A7R II ? \$\endgroup\$
    – Dragos
    Jan 14, 2016 at 11:59
  • \$\begingroup\$ Nope what? Nope haven't searched online shops? Nope they had no eyecups whatsoever? Nope they had no round eyecups? \$\endgroup\$
    – Dragos
    Jan 14, 2016 at 15:18
  • \$\begingroup\$ I have search major retail stores, and found nothing \$\endgroup\$
    – Bob
    Jan 14, 2016 at 15:19
  • \$\begingroup\$ You could also give amazon.co.uk a try ;) \$\endgroup\$
    – Dragos
    Jan 14, 2016 at 15:26

1 Answer 1


Ebay in Germany has this - http://www.ebay.de/itm/Rubber-Eyecup-Soft-for-Sony-A7-A7R-A7S-Cameras-GREAT-for-Video-Usage-/191728948175

Also in he USA BHPhoto - http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1165086-REG/hoodman_heyes_hoodeye_for_sony_a7_a7r_a7s_a711.html

Also maybe a diy might work for you if are good with your hands .

Or even a Chinese universal one - http://www.dx.com/p/universal-viewfinder-eyecup-for-dslr-slr-with-adapters-11206#.VpflmfnhC1s


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.