It's about 6 months since I bought my Canon 70D and I still can't connect it to my smartphone. I'm feeling pretty stupid...
Yes, I've read the instructions, watched all sorts of tutorials in Youtube and this other question here.
This is what I do:
- Enable Wifi in Camera
- Create a nickname for the camera
- Choose the option to connect the camera using camera access point mode
- Go to my smartphone and I see the wifi connection with my camera nickname there
- Connect the phone to that wifi. After entering password, I can see it is connected
- Go to Camera Connect App on the smartphone and I see the message: "Camera not connected: SSID: "my nickname". Operate the camera to establish a connection". No more options are available on the smartphone.
On the camera, it says:"Start EOS application on the smartphone" (which is getting me crazy). And the only option I have on the camera is the "Cancel" button that closes the Wi-fi connection!
What the hell am I supposed to do?!