I want to create a 2016 calendar and found http://lightroomkillertips.com/lightroom-2015-calendar-template-presets/ (also mentioned on Adobe forum). I followed it and downloaded http://www.redphotographic.com/lr-calendar-templates/Revised%202016%20Calendars%20Starting%20Sunday.zip from http://www.redphotographic.com/lr-calendar-templates/. The instructions say:
After you get them installed, you import the JPEG months and drag and drop them into the cell on the bottom of the page; then drag and drop the shots you want from your images at the top of the page, and you’re good as gold (though Ed has a full, more detailed instruction manual on this download page).
But this isn't working (Lightroom CC 2015 release).
Here is what I'm doing:
- Imported the templates and they reside user User Templates
- Selected the photos of Calendar months and Photos to go with the months
- Changed to the Print module
- Chose "Calendar 17 X 22 Portrait 1 Month" template. It says "Page 1 of 1"
- I dragged the 12 months to one of the spots and the first month is shown. But it still says "Page 1 of 1".
Can anyone advise how the templates are meant to be used? It is like I need to create copies of the template.
I also posted this to https://forums.adobe.com/message/8262548#8262548 but asking here also as a hope to get an answer.