This question is based on following observations and quotes
- In engineering, and in most part of human life, ambiguity and mystery is not a good thing.
- In art photography, mystery is very important element which will make a photograph interesting.
- “The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery” - Francis Bacon - http://www.art-quotes.com/auth_search.php?name=Francis+Bacon#.ViBoOvlViko
Why something which is not good in human life (mystery) become such a vital element in art photography?
- How to reproduce Renaissance painting styles in photography?
- An intro to "conceptual" fine-art photography?
- "A major concern of most software customers, managers, and requirements engineers is to remove ambiguity in communication of requirements and specifications." - Ambiguity and what to do about it - Requirements engineering