I'm looking for a service bureau that prints on museum quality glass. Does anyone know of a printer who provides this service?

closed as off-topic by mattdm, AJ Henderson, NickM, inkista, MikeW Oct 7 '15 at 17:59

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions seeking specific product or service recommendations, where the answer is likely to be either entirely personal or short-lived as a result of changing markets, are off topic here. Please rephrase your question to describe the problem you're trying to solve or what you do not understand that prevents you from determining the answer yourself." – mattdm, AJ Henderson, NickM, inkista, MikeW
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 2
    Why do you need museum quality glass to print upon? The two most important qualities of museum quality glass are preventing harmful UV rays from getting through the glass to whatever is displayed behind the glass and preventing reflections of the ambient light in the room from obscuring what is behind the glass. Since printing on glass usually involves printing on the front side of the glass, neither of these concerns would apply. – Michael C Oct 7 '15 at 3:01
  • 1
  • 2
    Limbic System Photoworks, maybe is wise to mention continent, country, county (if applicable). – Romeo Ninov Oct 7 '15 at 4:25

You might want to take a look at Fracture.

Instead of printing on paper, we print directly on glass. Instead of separating the picture, frame, and mount, a Fracture combines all three into a beautiful, lasting, final product.

If you can make due with acrylic you will find many more options such as:

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.