I am buying a camera to satisfy my photography hunger while travelling (+ Wild) and for family photography.
I am planning to buy a Canon 700D but am really confused when comparing it with the Nikon D5300 (Comparison Here).
I want to know about following points and how they play an important role in my choice:
- Autofocus points - 9 Vs 39
- Color filter array RGB Color Filter Array vs Primary color filter
- Image ISO - None vs Auto, 100 - 12800 (25600 with boost)
- Image Ratio- [1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9] vs 3:2
- Effective Pixels - 18 Vs 24