I'm looking for photo hosting for a nonprofit I work with, and it looks like most sites are tailored towards individual or professional photographers, not for groups of people.
We run a summer program, with a handful of staff and new participants every summer. We'd like to enable participants to upload, caption, and tag photos. Staff should be able to admin the system.
What we really need is:
- private access for members only, via private URL or password.
- admins create folders, manage photos, and set up a password for members to be able to upload.
- participants should be able to upload, tag, and caption their own photos.
- admins can download full-res originals
Features which would be nice:
- Different admins for different folders
- Comments and likes
- Facebook integration for login
We are willing to pay for this.
I looked at flickr, but the photostream setup doesn't really give us the organization we want. I looked at smugmug, but it doesn't look like their system lets guest uploaders tag and caption photos. It also requires a paid account or social networking account to comment, which will work for most but not all of our users. I know there are plenty of other photo hosting sites, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction so I don't need to try each of them one by one to see if it will work for us.