tripod ring

I have a Hama Compact Traveller Tripod in which the plastic ring that inserts where the tripod head and metal tube goes is broken. Is it possible to get a replacement for this as I do not wish to purchase a new tripod.

  • You might take it into your local hardware store to see if there are bushings close enough in size to replace it. – DrMoishe Pippik Apr 23 '15 at 23:08

It looks like a plastic ferrule. Best bet would be to contact Hama directly. It looks like a cheap enough part and small enough they might mail you one.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.