I intend to use a Gary Fong collapsible LightSphere, the one with white-transparent body and the warmer yellow semi-sphere for shooting portraits on locations and studio.
- How can I know the real color temperature of this product?
- The mixing of the filtered speedlight flash light (transparent-white and yellow) will be treated as a mixed color temperature?
- How can I achieve "natural feeling results" of the images (For example in a sunset portrait or in a night bonfire portrait).
- Is this product to be consider as an example of mixed temperature lighting?
- Taking the example of Gary Fong collapsible LightSphere it is possible to make other complex mixing illuminations designs. For this kind of situation (in photography) is it useful to have a spectrometer?