I have this webcam: QHM495LM WEB CAMERA and I need to know its focal length and its sensor size, but in the specs of the webcam, it only gives me this information:
• Inbuilt sensitive microphone and Image Sensor High Quality CMOS Sensor
• Image Resolution 16 Mega Pixels (Interpolated); Light sensor to switch on 8 lights automatically when in dark
• Image Control Color saturation, brightness, sharpness and brightness is adjustable; Snap shot switch for taking still pictures
• Anti-flicker 50Hz, 60Hz or outdoor; Resolution Hardware: 500K pixels; Image Quality: RGB24 or I420
• Exposure: Auto or manual and Angle of view: 58 Degree; Interface: USB2.0; Frame Rate: 30 fps (MAX)
• Lens: f=6.0 F=2.0
• Focus Range 4cm to infinity
For the focal length, the webcam has printed in it: "f=3.85mm", but I know it changes depending on the zoom and I was wondering if the point that says "Lens: f=6.0 F=2.0" refers to range of focal length the webcam has.
And for the sensor size I don't know if I can find it in this information.
I would really appreciate your help in this, I cannot go any further in my project without this information.
Thank you for the answers in advance.