I have an Olympus BH-2 Microscope and an Olympus E-3 DSLR. What do I need to connect the 2?

I think need:
Trinocular head, Lens adapter, Camera adapter, Photo eyepiece.

Is this everything I need? How do I find the particular part/model numbers?

  • The best way probably is consulting with Olympus support. Mar 15 '16 at 15:27

When I had that microscope and E-3 (still have) I used photomicro adapter for old OM cameras and adapter OM->4/3. Of course, trinocular head too. I hadn't photo eyepice that days but if you have it your microphotoshoot can be easier.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.