Can you tell me what sort of flash is being used in the following picture and where can I get one of those?


(Note that the linked image is NSFW)


Unlike a flash unit, these on-camera LED panels will typically stay lit, allowing you to compose your shot and adjust your camera's settings accordingly. You can buy LED lighting units such as these at many online retailers, such as Amazon or B&H Photo. There are many highly rated yet cost effective offerings at either of those links. Make sure to read the product reviews to gauge what is going to best fit your shooting style.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.