I have recently scanned a bunch of old photo prints to digital for a slide show but all of them have a bunch of white space around them like this: This

                             Unwanted White space

I know how to remove the space manually in GIMP but I was wondering if there is some kind of automatic tool to do it for me because I have way too many to do by hand.



Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.