What is a photo called that has 2 pictures, one of a group (usually) and the second one of a single person that is usually "floating" in a top corner of the picture?


In the photo business, we call that a " memory mate". Typically, it's a picture of a sports team or maybe a school class group with a smaller picture of the individual in a corner.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.