I am using Nikon D5100. To shoot a subject which is:
- we can set AF-area mode to Single Point AF
- we can set Focus mode to AF-S
- we can set AF-area mode to Dynamic-Area AF
- we can set Focus mode to AF-C
- Or we can set both AF-area and Focus mode to Auto-area AF and AF-A
These settings for AF-area mode and Focus mode look similar to me. I am not able to make out a difference between these two. What if the camera only has AF-area mode and no Focus mode?
Please let me know what I am missing here.