Not a lot comes to mind on the camera body side, but several things may result in blurry/out of focus photos on the lens side of this problem.
- Auto-focus switch set to On?
- Image stabilizing switch set to On?
- Image stabilizing malfunction?
- Smudges/dirt on the front element of the lens?
- Smudges/dirt on the rear element of the lens?
- Auto-focus malfunction? Stuck focus ring?
- Fungus growth inside lens?
- Moisture condensated inside lens?
- Internal misalignment of lens elements after a hit/bumb?
To test some of these, first check and clean both ends of the lens, set camera to Manual focus, Image stabilizer Off, small aperture (f/16-f/22), fast shutter speed (1/250 sec or faster) and place the camera on steady surface or a tripod, carefully focus manually as best you can, use 10 second timer and shoot a photo of a contrasty subject in such good lighting that ISO will not raise too high (
If the result is still blurred, try another lens.