Is there any keyboard control for panning, or something similar to -mouse to pan while I'm using the adjustment brush?


1 Answer 1


Just hold down the space bar and drag with the mouse.

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ :) It's actually a pretty common shortcut - it works in Photoshop and a few other programs too. \$\endgroup\$ Commented Sep 1, 2013 at 9:11

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.