I need a flash bracket for macro work with my Canon 430EX. But I'm looking for something versatile and smaller than the big ones I find online. Is there any type of bracket I can buy, possibly with a cable that can be connected to the DSLR directly?

  • 1
    Can you explain a little more what you mean by "versatile" in this context? – Please Read My Profile Jun 12 '13 at 3:31

If you want to do macro work with you 430 flash, you can search for some in BH Photo. You can find many types of bracket, from small L shape, to multiple holding plate there. But if you want a versatile and small flash for macro work, I suggest the Macro Ring, like Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX of Canon.

|improve this answer|||||

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.