I am hobby photographer shooting people. Most of my communication with models is done by email but I found impossible for me to effectively manage my models.
I need to somehow keep track of:
- What she wants from me
- When should I mail her next
- How she looks
- If she accept nudity on pictures, publishing on internet...
- If it's free or paid
- How she found me (who recommended me)
- What version of model release we have
After photography I like to know few things for next time:
- If there were any problems or issues
- Her evaluation of the photo session
- Am I interested in another cooperation
Sometimes I also have some idea and try to find a model. My thinking is like this:
is_interested + accepts_nudity + is_blonde + (last_session_mood >= good) + lives_close
and mail search is a really bad tool for this.
How do you handle model management?
Are there any special pieces of software or should I buy a big book and do it the old-fashioned way?