In this place I might go this afternoon to have my film developed, they quote a price for Processing + SS contact. What is this? I looked everywhere online couldn't find an answer. Thx!

  • By the way, I know what a contact is. Its the SS part that I've no idea about... – chango Nov 5 '12 at 9:48
  • You could always call and ask them... – ElendilTheTall Nov 5 '12 at 10:20

My guess is "single sheet", but asking them is the sure way to know what they mean. Doesn't ring a bell as a commonly used acronym in regard to (contact) prints.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.