60d does not have pc sync. Is there some adapters that I can use to work strobs with my camera ? Maybe some hot shoe adapter ? I know about wireless adapters which can do the job, ofcourse, but they are about 40 eur in my country, so I thought some pc sync can maybe be cheaper and do the job.


Yes you can get a hotshoe adaptor with a PC sync port:


Cheap versions are also available from eBay.

If you are using a ancient flashgun which is likely to have a trigger voltage in excess of 5V then I would recommend using a Wien SafeSync to protect the camera electronics:


|improve this answer|||||

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.