I am having trouble putting together a workflow that will enable me to use my iPad to sort through and filter my photos into albums and then have the albums easily synced across to my PC (ideally into Lightroom). Some criteria:
- Ideally I don't want to be copying all the photos across but just the selection of photos into albums. (ie. the photos should ideally already be on the pc)
- Syncing metadata and rating info would be great but is not a critical requirement just the selection of photos into an album.
- Happy to sync the photos from PC -> iPad first if required.
- Ideal workflow will roughly be:
- Import photos onto PC (ideally into Lightroom)
- Copy photos onto iPad
- Create albums and select photos on iPad
- Sync albums back onto PC
- View albums on PC
Is such a workflow even possible? The only options I've seen all involve syncing an album from PC -> iPad instead of the other way.