How can I backup my RAW photos while travelling without Internet access?
I need storage device which is able to read CF cards and make a backup of my photos while traveling. I do not want to carry laptop (it's bulky) and tablet (too little storage) but looking into some other solutions.
So far I found:
- Epson PXXXX - price is blocker for me
- Jobo Giga Vu - same as above
- Nexto DI - bit better, but still a lot
- Hyperdrive Colorspace UDMA - this looks the best for price/options
- Wolwerine PicPac - cheap, bad opinions
- DigitalFoci PhotoSafe - same as above
- Ex-Pro® Picture 2 Drive - didn't find much about it
So ladys & gents what do you use?