Possible Duplicate:
How to get a miniature effect on pictures without special equipment?

I recently asked a question that was closed, and this question is not the same. I am still trying to create different tilt-shift photographs, and I'm wondering is the only way to create a tilt-shift effect by changing aperture?

  • Can you clarify how that question was not the same? From all the information you provided, they appear identical.
    – mattdm
    Mar 30 '12 at 23:03
  • 4
    Yes. None of the ways to do tilt-shift photography require you to change aperture.
    – Imre
    Mar 30 '12 at 23:04
  • This question appears a bit strange in context, then, because the answers to the other two questions explain several ways to get this effect, and as Imre says, none of them are about changing aperture.
    – mattdm
    Mar 30 '12 at 23:05
  • I've heard that one way to create a tilt-shift effect is to use a very small aperture.
    – J. Walker
    Mar 30 '12 at 23:06
  • 1
    That would work, but only with a tilt-shift lens, and using the small aperture is not an absolute requirement then.
    – Imre
    Mar 30 '12 at 23:09

Here are some ways you can achieve the tilt-shift effect

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.