I'd like to buy a LensCoat BodyGuard for my Canon EOS 1000D.

I'm in doubt because my model isn't listed in that page, so I wonder if it fits it or no. Any experience?

Then, I live in Italy, so I can't buy it anyway on amazon.com because it gets too expensive. Do you know any other good online shop for such things?



2 Answers 2


Looks like you want a BodyGuard Compact.

  • \$\begingroup\$ That's the one he needs. I am going on how it will not fit and yaddy yadda and there it is right on the same website :-) \$\endgroup\$ Feb 17, 2012 at 14:51
  • \$\begingroup\$ Oh, cool, thanks : D But... do you know any other shop? From their website with the shipping cost it costs me more than 60$ :\ \$\endgroup\$
    – Carlo
    Feb 17, 2012 at 15:04
  • \$\begingroup\$ I bet with some quick searching you could find many online stores that carry it. \$\endgroup\$ Feb 17, 2012 at 15:08
  • \$\begingroup\$ Any shipments from the US/Canada will be very expensive. $30 is cheap! Alternatively you could find a supplier in the EU but for all the trouble you might save your self $10. I find pretty much everything is more expensive in the EU so even if you find this item it might end up costing about the same after shipping. \$\endgroup\$ Feb 17, 2012 at 15:33
  • \$\begingroup\$ Have you looked at amazon.co.uk? \$\endgroup\$
    – MikeW
    Feb 17, 2012 at 18:11

Didn't even know this existed... I think it might not fit correctly as the listed camera bodies are larger then then EOS 1000D (Rebel XS, Kiss F) body. It also has the opening for the digital display on top of the camera which the Rebels don't have.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.