I want to buy straps for a couple cameras, and I'm having trouble finding one that fits my needs.
- I would prefer a sling type strap across my shoulders, with a sliding component that allows for quick access.
- I want to be able to have my tripod mount accessible. (So products like the C-loop wouldn't work)
The cameras I want straps for are:
- Canonet QL17 GIII (film rangefinder) photo
- Olympus 35 DC (film rangefinder) photo
- Ricoh GRD III (digital compact) photo (doesn't have metal side lugs like the rangefinders, but still has one on each side instead of one like other compacts.
The only thing I could find is gordy's sling strap, with 4 different connector types, leaving the tripod mount available for mounting to a tripod.
But I want more options. I know there are plates that go on the tripod mount of a dslr camera, creating an extra tripod mount and even an extra mounting point for hands straps, but don't think these are small enough to go on the cameras I've listed above.