If your theme is to capture the colors of the fall, what would you advise a photographer to have in mind? And to make it more specific, the photographer asking for your advice is beginner-to-intermediate when it comes to landscape photography.
Having this specific scenario in mind:
- What gear would you make sure not to forget?
- What time of day is most appropriate and why?
- What light are looking for to emphasize the amazing bright autumn colours?
- How much can the vantage point influence the results?
- Any techniques specific to landscape photography to improve the autumn shot?
- Any particularities to be aware of if the location is in Ontario, Canada?
This might seem like a landscape photography primer, but links to useful an well put together articles, or exemplary bodies of work would also be much appreciated.