enter image description hereHey everyone,

I’m looking for this filter (see pics). I think it’s an Instagram filter. Does anyone know the name or where I can find it? Thanks!

Feel free to adjust it if needed!

  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ A well-established convention here is that you need to describe the effect you are seeing. Others cannot read your mind - tell us what you want to reproduce. By the way, I don't see any "filter" here - I just see a HDR image. \$\endgroup\$
    – osullic
    Commented Jun 11 at 13:17
  • \$\begingroup\$ You can probably find (whatever you are looking for)... on Instagram. \$\endgroup\$
    – Rafael
    Commented Jun 11 at 18:16
  • \$\begingroup\$ Many people assume that software processing is key to what they like in a photograph — but often, it's lighting, timing, skill, or something else. Without more information about what specifically you are interested in here, we can't help you. Please read Important information for asking "What's this effect?" questions and edit this post accordingly. Make sure to use a descriptive title, too. Thank you! \$\endgroup\$
    – scottbb
    Commented Jun 11 at 21:08


Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.