The theme of this contest is simple: photos where mirrors, windows, water, or other reflective surfaces were used to get reflections.
This theme was suggested by Eric S.
- View the submissions sorted by active to give every submitter a fair chance
- Vote up as many images as you like
- Please, up votes only! Do NOT vote down your competitors! If you don't like an image, don't vote
- Voting closes on June 20, 2022 at 12:01 AM UTC (00:01 UTC if you prefer a 24-hour time). The winner will be chosen based on votes at that time.
- One photo submission per answer. Up to three (3) entries allowed.
- Post only photos taken by yourself or the person with you.
- All entries should include:
- a title for the photo
- a location and date, if known
- camera, lens, film stock, and exposure settings, if known
- any other explanatory notes, comments, etc., that you want to include (completely optional)
- The submitted image must conform to this site's content license, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA 4.0) with attribution required.
- Do not use this as a forum for photo critique. Use chat instead, or ask a new question about your image.
- The next theme will probably be Straight out of camera (first ran on February 15, 2021).
Previous contest: 2022-04-25: Star Trail