When in Live-View and Manual (M) exposure mode, I can control the shutter-speed with the command-dial but the aperture does not respond to the sub-command dial. This does not occur when using the viewfinder (not in live-view) and does not occur in Aperture-Priority (A) mode, only in both Live-View and Manual.
I am baffled by a camera. :(
Is this Nikon D7000 defective? It seems to have changed hands quite a bit, so it is possible.
Can D7000 owners try this if they have not yet:
- Set the mode-dial to Manual (M) exposure.
- Use the front and rear dials to change aperture and shutter-speed.
- Confirm the previous step works.
- Enter Live-View mode.
- Use the front and rear dials to attempt to change aperture and shutter-speed. Note
- Confirm that changing the shutter-speed works between 1/30s and 1/8000s.
- Confirm (or not) that changing aperture does not work.
- Go to Aperture-Priority (A) mode and confirm that changing aperture works.