Theme: In Deep Thought
Capture a photo of a subject that demonstrates "deep thought", contemplation, intense musing, etc. The subject may be a person or animal, even an inanimate object, so long as the key concept of deep thought is the central focus of the photograph.
- The subject of the photo must be in, or appear to be in, deep thought
- Should be a portrait shot of a person, people, or pets/animals
- Self portraits are allowed
- Inanimate objects or trees may qualify, but only if they depict deep thought
- An example might be the contorted silhouette of a tree that emulates a person in deep thought
- Another example might be a statue, small, large, even huge, that depicts deep thought
- The object of the subject's thought can be anything
- i.e. Another person
- i.e. The sky
- i.e. The relationship between being and time, wherein each reciprocally determines the other, yet the former cannot be addressed temporally, nor can the the latter be expressed as a being.
- i.e. Chocolate-pecan pie
This theme was suggested by Aquarius_Girl.
- View the submissions sorted by active to give every submitter a fair chance
- Vote up as many images as you like
- Please, up votes only! Do NOT vote down your competitors! If you don't like an image, don't vote
- Voting closes on May 24, 2021 at 12:01 AM UTC (00:01 UTC if you prefer a 24-hour time). The winner will be chosen based on votes at that time.
- One photo submission per answer. Up to three (3) entries allowed.
- Post only photos taken by yourself or the person with you.
- All entries should include:
- a title for the photo
- a location and date, if known
- camera, lens, and exposure settings, if known
- any other explanatory notes, comments, etc., that you want to include (completely optional)
- The submitted image must conform to this site's content license, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA 4.0) with attribution required.
- Do not use this as a forum for photo critique. Use chat instead, or ask a new question about your image.
The highest-voted theme will be the next theme.