A photo with a focus on typography. Letters, numbers, words and so on. The shapes of them, the layout or where they're placed. Address numbers on buildings are sometimes quite interesting. Writing on roads, signs and so on.
I imagine the focus being on the presentation of the words, rather than the meaning of them but I can see that latter working too.
This theme was suggested by Vian Esterhuizen.
- View the submissions sorted by active to give every submitter a fair chance
- Vote up as many images as you like
- Please, up votes only! Do NOT vote down your competitors! If you don't like an image, don't vote
- Voting closes on May 10, 2021 at 12:01 AM UTC (00:01 UTC if you prefer a 24-hour time). The winner will be chosen based on votes at that time.
- One photo submission per answer. Up to three (3) entries allowed.
- Post only photos taken by yourself or the person with you.
- All entries should include:
- a title for the photo
- a location and date, if known
- camera, lens, and exposure settings, if known
- any other explanatory notes, comments, etc., that you want to include (completely optional)
- The submitted image must conform to this site's content license, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA 4.0) with attribution required.
- Do not use this as a forum for photo critique. Use chat instead, or ask a new question about your image.
The highest-voted theme will be the next theme.